Shatrughan Sinha Biography, contact number, house address, mobile number, biography, email ID, website, filmography, profile, height, weight and other information is provided here along with the residence address. 

Here we have provided all the required information regarding Shatrughan Sinha like contact details, email, fax, social links and house address. All details about events, shows, functions, images, wallpapers, updates, tweets, regarding Shatrughan Sinha are provided here.

In this post we are providing you the contact details, social accounts, website, residence address of Shatrughan Sinha. There are many people who crawls the web for various information regarding Shatrughan Sinha so we have all that information required by the user.

Shatrughan Sinha Biography and Profile Details

Below see information about Shatrughan Sinha including latest news, updates, photos, pictures, debut movie, biography, upcoming movies, videos, favourite things, wallpapers, interesting facts about him and more.

Bollywood Actor Shatrughan Sinha Personal Details

·         Full Name: Shatrughan Prasad Sinha
·         Nick Name: Shatrughan Sinha
·         Date of Birth: 9 December 1945
·         Age: 70 Years
·         Place of Birth: Patna, Bihar, India
·         Residence: Mumbai, India
·         Occupation: Actor, Politician (BJP Member)
·         Height: 1.88 m
·         Hair Color: Black
·         Eye Color: Black
·         Religion: Hinduism
·         Nationality: Indian
·         Zodiac Sign: Cancer
·         Languages Known: Hindi, English
·         Marital Status: Married

Bollywood Actor Shatrughan Sinha Family Details

·         Father’s Name: Late Shri Bhubaneswari Prasad Sinha
·         Mother’s Name: Shyama Devi Sinha
·         Siblings: Lakshman Sinha, Ram Sinha, Bharat Sinha
·         Spouse Name: Poonam Sinha
·         Children: Sonakshi Sinha, Luv Sinha, Kush Sinha

Bollywood Actor Shatrughan Sinha Acting Career and Achievements

Debut Movie: Sajan
Most Popular Movies: Prem Pujari, Mere Apne, Kalicharan, Papa The Great, Dil Tera Diwana, Prem Yog, Aulad Ka Dushman, Khoon Bhari Maang, Loha, Jwala, Mere Apne
Awards: Stardust Awards, Zee Cine Awards, ITA Scroll of Honour Award
Albums: Kaanoon Ki Awaaz, Dharam Shatru

Bollywood Actor Shatrughan Sinha Contact Information

Here we are sharing all the contact information of Shatrughan Sinha Residence address, social pages, and all the required information.
Address: Mumbai, India

Social Links of Bollywood Actor Shatrughan Sinha

Actor Shatrughan Sinha Facebook Link:
https://www.facebook.com/shatrugansinha/
Actor Shatrughan Sinha Twitter Link:
https://twitter.com/shatrugansinha?lang=en
Actor Shatrughan Sinha Instagram Link: N/A
Actor Shatrughan Sinha Official Website:
www.sinhashatrughan.in

Bollywood Actor Shatrughan Sinha Images:

Shatrughan Sinha Biography, Profile, Photos, Birthday, Height, Age, Wallpapers

 

2 Comments

Thanks



  1. I am 68 years old man. I had a Partnership Firm where my Partner cheated me and made me popper on the street. If you would be generous enough to donate money as much as possible which would really help me. My requirement is US Dollar 50 thousand equivalent Rupees by which I can clear my all liabilities and meet my daily livelihood. I would remain grateful to you if you can.
    D.R.Das Gupta
    49E,Purna Das Road
    Kolkata-700029
    Mob.No :09830036597
    Email.id: drdasgupta08@gmail.com
    I am pro actively giving my Bank details:
    Name: DEBAKI RANJAN DAS GUPTA
    S/Ac No 38161851912
    Bank: State Bank of India
    Branch: Dover Place Branch
    Kolkata-700029
    IFS Code No: SBIN0040229

    ReplyDelete


  2. I am 68 years old man. I had a Partnership Firm where my Partner cheated me and made me popper on the street. If you would be generous enough to donate money as much as possible which would really help me. My requirement is US Dollar 50 thousand equivalent Rupees by which I can clear my all liabilities and meet my daily livelihood. I would remain grateful to you if you can.
    D.R.Das Gupta
    49E,Purna Das Road
    Kolkata-700029
    Mob.No :09830036597
    Email.id: drdasgupta08@gmail.com
    I am pro actively giving my Bank details:
    Name: DEBAKI RANJAN DAS GUPTA
    S/Ac No 38161851912
    Bank: State Bank of India
    Branch: Dover Place Branch
    Kolkata-700029
    IFS Code No: SBIN0040229

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks